Sustainability Reporting Based on GRI Standard
13 - 14 (Tuesday - Wednesday) October 2020
Duration: 2 (two) days || 9 AM - 5 PM
Using Conference Zoom Call Application
Through sustainability reporting, a company conveys its sustainability strategy - how it’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies, practices and processes are helping the company to manage risk, to comply with regulations, to create value through efficiencies, and innovation. Over the course of the semester, students will learn how to successfully navigate this changing landscape of corporate sustainability reporting,and gain an understanding about how stakeholder collaboration, positive peer pressure and transparency are affecting corporate (sustainability) strategy.
The most widely used framework for sustainability reports are the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Guidelines for Sustainability Reporting. These guidelines have recently been transformed into the GRI Standards on Sustainability Reporting. In order to help mainstreaming sustainability reporting, the GRI has embarked on a global capacity building program supported by its local training partners. This course is based on the GRI Standards on Sustainability Reporting. Although primarily addressing sustainability reporting this course also addresses integrated reporting and its linkages with sustainability reporting.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
Part I: Introduction: Sustainability reporting and the GRI Guidelines
Part II: Prepare: Plan your GRI Sustainability Reporting Process
Part III: Connect: Engage with stakeholders
Part IV: Define: Defining your material Aspects and Boundaries
Part V: Monitor: Build your report
Part VI Report: Communicating your performance
By the end of the course, you will learn how to:
1. Create a plan to develop your sustainability report
2. Identify, prioritise and communicate with your Stakeholders
3. Streamline reporting processes throughout your organisation
4. Recognise the internal procedures and mechanisms you will need to collect data/evidence
5. Incorporate other frameworks such as UN Global Compact Principles into sustainability reporting
6. Understand the structure of and relationships between the GRI Series of Standards.
1. Corporate Secretary
2. Corporate Communication
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Ir. Chandra Wirman
Currently consultant, trainer and facilitator for Sustainability Management, Beyond Compliance, Qualified National Expert Candidate on Energy Management System (endorsed by UNIDO), and long time management consultant with expertise in ISO standards. Specialties: Sustainability Reporting (registered GRI Trainer), Sustainability Planning, Management System, Innovation, PROPER, ISO 26000, ISO 50001.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.490.000
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : email@example.com
Registration form is available to download from the link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.