Sustainability Tools, Design & Application (Sustainability Tree)
Changing the way of thinking in order to create an organization that learns continuously (Organization Learning).
21 - 23 April 2020
2 - 4 November 2020
Duration: 3 (three) days || 9 AM - 4 PMWe are available in 2 (two) methods of training:
1. Offline: MM-Sustainability Trisakti Campus
(Menara Batavia 2nd Floor, Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur No.Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220) (GMaps).
2. Online: Using conference zoom call application.
This workshop provides tools consisting of Hard Skills and Soft Skills. To create an innovation that produces change to achieve sustainable development, you must be able to become a Change Maker. To be a successful change maker, it is necessary to have the expertise to change yourself first, namely by changing the way of thinking in order to create an organization that learns continuously (Organization Learning). The way of thinking that can be changed is called the "Mental Model". To be able to change the Mental Model, "Soft Skill" is needed.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Understanding the way of thinking that forms the Mental Model
2. Intervening in our mental model and community
3. Understand the steps of creating innovation using the "Theory U" method
Hard skills, who understand:
1. Project Management
2. Social / Business Mapping and analysis of Priority Stakeholders
3. Develop a stakeholder management strategy
4. Understanding "Sustainability Tree" methods / tools
5. Apply Sustainability Tools to design CSR programs that are right on target
Providing systematic skills in creating CSR programs that have the following characteristics:
1. Being an alternative way of risk mitigation
2. It is a proactive strategic investment to achieve SDGs
3. Creating benefits / value for beneficiaries and the company
4. Easy to monitor implementation
5. Measured success
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Maria Nindita Radyati Ph. D, Dip, Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Entrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
Rio Zakarias Widyandaru, ST, MM-Sustainability
Rio is a graduate of Cum-Laude MM-Sustainability at Trisakti University who is the Sustainability Manager at CECT. Having expertise as a Senior Researcher and CSR consultant at CECT for many companies in the areas of Business Social Mapping, Designing Community Development programs, ComDev Assistance, CSR Program Implementation, SROI (Social Return on Investment), CSR Monitoring & Evaluation Programs, CSR Communication, Sustainability Reporting, Social Enterprise and others.
Three (3) day workshop: IDR 9.100.000 (Jakarta)
5% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 weeks before the workshop day.
Packages for organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 26.800.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 39.400.000 for 5 participants
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : email@example.com
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.