Designing Sustainability Program that Creates Shared Value
Formulating the justification for CSR projects/program that creates shared values for the company and society.
|29 - 30 April 2021
12 - 13 August 2021
Duration: 2 (two) days || 9 AM - 4 PM
1. Offline: MM-Sustainability Trisakti Campus
(Menara Batavia 2nd Floor, Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur No.Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220) (GMaps).
2. Online: Using conference zoom call application.
A two-day immersive workshop from CECT Trisaki University. Fully updated with Indonesian case studies. Shared value is not another name for sustainability-as-usual. It speaks to an economic shift that is taking place now, and that offers opportunity to those who develop the skills to work with it. You will leave this course with new tools and perspectives that will enable you to engage this emerging landscape more effectively.
Creating Shared Value (CSV) compliments CSR, through implementing initiatives that enhance the competitiveness of a company while also advancing the economic and social conditions in which that company operates thereby, meeting social needs. The CSV approach represents an exciting new wave of social responsibility and community investment that can enhance the long-term viability of projects.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
Session 1: The concept of CSV and the design of shared value initiatives
Session 2: How to promote commercial activities in communities that support local development
Session 3: How to use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to help address community challenges
Session 4: How to engage senior management on social issues through shared value
Session 5: How to create efficient and inclusive value chains and new clusters of economic activity
Session 6: Case studies of successful CSV initiatives in Indonesia
1. Realistically assess current CSR and sustainability efforts and design an action plan for achieving better impact
2. Prioritize budgets and investments that will incrementally improve organization's ability to deliver shared stakeholder value
3. Make a strong case for an organization’s CSR strategy and report effectively on social, environmental, and business impact—internally and externally
4. Improve coordination of CSR efforts across the organization
5. Create positive, productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Improve bottom-line through effective CSR programs
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Maria R. Nindita Radyati Ph.D, Dip. Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Entrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
Rio Zakarias Widyandaru, ST, MM-Sustainability
Rio is a graduate of Cum-Laude MM-Sustainability at Trisakti University who is the Sustainability Manager at CECT. Having expertise as a Senior Researcher and CSR consultant at CECT for many companies in the areas of Business Social Mapping, Designing Community Development programs, ComDev Assistance, CSR Program Implementation, SROI (Social Return on Investment), CSR Monitoring & Evaluation Programs, CSR Communication, Sustainability Reporting, Social Enterprise and others.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.800.000
5% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 week before the workshop day.
Packages for organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 16.400.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 25.300.000 for 5 participants
• IDR 55.200.000 for 10+ participants
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : email@example.com
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.