Design Thinking for Social Innovation
|11 - 12 September 2019||CECT Trisakti, Jakarta|
|6 - 7 November 2019||CECT Trisakti, Jakarta|
Time: 9 AM - 5 PM (2 days)
Thinking about systems where one has to lose for the other to win is already obsolete. The new logic of abundance shows us a path where everyone can win and allows us to generate systems that really impact society without ceasing to think about the individual.
Social Innovation allows us to create a society in which individuals and organizations have as a premise to build a reality that establishes a new paradigm in capitalism. A society in which business, systems, and organizations are made by people and for people, build in this way solutions that respond to social needs. Social Innovation brings innovative tools and practical skills to create social and economic value for companies, NGOs, cooperatives and the public sector.
The workshop allows participants to have a deep understanding of the principles and concepts of social innovation, the main mechanisms and tools as well as thinking terminologies that are happening simultaneously in the world. Our program is based on a new way of innovating: doing good and well.
The focus of this workshop is the application of social innovation in practice. During the program participants will participate in projects using social innovation tools in different contexts.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Social Innovation mechanisms;
2. How to find opportunities of social innovation for your organization;
3. Give a problem to a mission;
4. Framework of solutions pathways for social innovation;
5. Social Innovation Canvas.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. To understand how to innovate and generate real impact in society;
2. To understand an approach to accelerate and improve the way of generating solutions for social needs;
3. Practical tools to increase the impact of your organisation;
4. To learn how to be more creative and innovative in your organization with a social mission and have repertoire to get out of the obvious in creating positive impact solutions.
* Professionals with a focus on CSR
* Board and committee members of community based
* Non-for-profit organizations
* Company, cooperative tasked with developing project proposals and funding
* Related Practitioners
Maria Nindita Radyati Ph. D, Dip, Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Etrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.800.000 (Jakarta)
10% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 weeks before the workshop day.
Packages for Organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 16.400.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 25.300.000 for 5 participants
• IDR 55.200.000 for 10+ participants
Sotis Residence Hotel Pejompongan (★★☆☆☆), 5 menit dari lokasi pelatihan: https://goo.gl/maps/yE88or6j5272
Holiday Inn Express Wahid Hasyim (★★★☆☆),10 menit dari lokasi pelatihan: https://goo.gl/maps/5HAf9EZicJR2
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : (021) 5793 0117
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.