How to make Sustainability Roadmap based on ISO 26000
|5 - 6 August 2019||CECT Trisakti, Jakarta|
|12 - 13 November 2019||CECT Trisakti, Jakarta|
The ISO 26000 Standard was introduced to promote sustainable development by providing guidance which organizations can follow to promote engagement in socially responsible behaviors. Global organizations are being inspired to build their social responsibility strategies on ISO 26000.
The training will help participants understand the fundamental purpose of ISO 26000 and explain the content and the interrelationships between the guidance, local industry practice and the relevant legislative framework. The training will also highlight the importance of results and improvements in organizational behavior on social responsibility.
The training is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of a social responsibility system based on ISO 26000. If you plan to complete other social systems training, such as internal auditing and the lead auditor training, you will receive during this course the knowledge and understanding of ISO 26000 upon which to build auditing skills.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Latar belakang pengembangan ISO 26000.
2. Alasan pembangunan program CSR bagi perusahaan dan manfaatnya.
3. CSR berdasarkan standar internasional ISO 26000.
4. Pengenalan dan ruang lingkup ISO 26000.
5. Definisi, regulasi, implementasi dan pelaporan CSR.
6. Evaluasi CSR.
7. Isu-isu CSR di Asia: tata kelola perusahaan, kepatuhan terhadap hukum, penghormatan terhadap norma dan HAM, perubahan iklim, sumber daya manusia, isu lingkungan.
8. Pelaporan kegiatan CSR ke seluruh pemangku kepentingan (stakeholder).
1. Recognize and explain the benefits of adopting ISO 26000
2. Identify and prioritize core issues of social responsibility
3. Identify and engage with relevant stakeholders
4. Use existing systems to ensure core issues and principles are addressed
5. Identify gaps in expertise and internal training requirements
6. Set appropriate improvement targets
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service (Pengabdian Masyarakat) activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Maria Nindita Radyati Ph. D, Dip, Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Etrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.800.000 (Jakarta)
10% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 weeks before the workshop day.
Packages for Organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 16.400.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 25.300.000 for 5 participants
• IDR 55.200.000 for 10+ participants
Sotis Residence Hotel Pejompongan (★★☆☆☆), 5 menit dari lokasi pelatihan:
Holiday Inn Express Wahid Hasyim (★★★☆☆),10 menit dari lokasi pelatihan: https://goo.gl/maps/5HAf9EZicJR2
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : (021) 5793 0117
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : email@example.com
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.