PROPER Life Cycle Assesment (LCA)
Evaluate the potential environmental impact of a product or service using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
|13 - 14 April 2022
|13 - 14 October 2022
Duration : 2 (two) days | 9 AM – 3 PM
Using Zoom Conference Call Application
Life cycle assessment is a cradle-to-grave or cradle-to-cradle analysis technique to assess environmental impacts associated with all the stages of a product's (or service’s) life, which is from raw material extraction through materials processing, manufacture, distribution, and use. The results of which are then used to help decision-makers select products or processes that result in the least impact to the environment by considering an entire product system and avoiding sub-optimization that could occur if only a single process were used. In relation to PROPER, the PROPER Secretariat of the Directorate General of Pollution and Environmental Damage Control, The Ministry of Environment and Forestry added the LCA assessment as a new criteria in the PROPER assessment. The LCA assessment in PROPER aims to identify, calculate the sustainable use of natural resources, its discharge to the environment, and evaluate and implement possible environmental improvements.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
- Learning the concept of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Figuring how LCAs impact PROPER
- Measuring LCA in order to optimize available Products/Services
- Learning Effective LCA measuring
- Planning and executing initiatives that will address the problems
- Learn variety of approaches to LCA measurement
- Develop a program of activities that have a positive impact directly to the company.
- Involving other unit employees to be part of LCA Measurement
- CSR practitioners
- Lecturers who are conducting Community Service activities
- General Managers
- Community Relations Managers
- Community Development Managers
- Public Relations Managers
- Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
1. Maria Nindita Radyati Ph. D, Dip, Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Entrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
2. Rio Zakarias Widyandaru, ST, MM-Sustainability
Rio is a graduate of Cum-Laude MM-Sustainability at Trisakti University who is the Sustainability Manager at CECT. Having expertise as a Senior Researcher and CSR consultant at CECT for many companies in the areas of Business Social Mapping, Designing Community Development programs, ComDev Assistance, CSR Program Implementation, SROI (Social Return on Investment), CSR Monitoring & Evaluation Programs, CSR Communication, Sustainability Reporting, Social Enterprise and others.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.800.000
Packages for organisations' group:
- IDR 16.400.000 for 3 participants
- IDR 25.300.000 for 5 participants
- IDR 55.200.000 for 10+ participants
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.