Stakeholder Engagement: What's your Plan?
|15 - 16 May 2019||CECT Trisakti, Jakarta|
|23 - 24 September 2019||CECT Trisakti, Jakarta|
|2 - 3 December 2019||CECT Trisakti, Jakarta|
As our citizens and stakeholders become more politically active and vocal, we need to enhance our efforts at engaging them meaningfully. Besides taking a citizen-centric approach, we also need to build new public engagement capabilities to develop better policies, services and outcomes for our society.
Hone your skills and knowledge in planning and managing public engagement projects through this highly interactive workshop. Learn about the modes of public engagement model and find out how to apply it to policies and CSR programmes. You will also learn how to establish your engagement purpose and manage your engagement expectations and stakeholders.
You can expect to apply what you learnt on local scenarios, or even your own project, during the workshop. This gives you a unique opportunity to crowd-source and test out your engagement plan in a safe and nurturing environment.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Contextualising Stakeholder Management for your Respective Businesses / Organisations
2. Understanding your Stakeholder Ecosystem
3. Communicating Openly and Directly to Both Community and Internal Stakeholders
4. Measuring the Impact of a Stakeholder Engagement Campaign
5. Understanding What Stakeholders Accept as Credible and Believable
6. Establishing Strong and Long-Lasting Relationships with Stakeholders.
7. Preparing a Stakeholder Engagement Plan
8. Using Radyati - Simmonds Stakeholder Engagement Matrix
9. Case Study
1. Being in an active dialogue with stakeholders helps companies to anticipate (environmental) issues
2. Being part of the conversation allows companies to be a part of the solution and reduces the risk of litigation
3. Knowing who your stakeholders are is a key investment criteria for socially responsible investors
4. Being praised by stakeholders for the commitment to sustainable business practices helps with employee morale and recruiting
* Board of Directors
* General Manager
* Related Practitioners
Maria Nindita Radyati Ph.D, Dip, Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Etrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
Tony Simmonds, MBA, CPPD, CPRM, CMC
Tony has over 39 years active participation in managing projects, programs and portfolios in several countries including Indonesia, Australia and the Middle East. He currently manages several projects and a number of companies that provide consulting and training services in project and risk management. He holds Australian certifications as a Project Director, Risk Manager and Management Consultant.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.800.000 (Jakarta)
10% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 weeks before the workshop day.
Packages for Organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 16.400.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 25.300.000 for 5 participants
• IDR 55.200.000 for 10+ participants
Sotis Residence Hotel Pejompongan (★★☆☆☆), 5 menit dari lokasi pelatihan: https://goo.gl/maps/yE88or6j5272
Holiday Inn Express Wahid Hasyim (★★★☆☆),10 menit dari lokasi pelatihan: https://goo.gl/maps/5HAf9EZicJR2
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : (021) 5793 0117
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.