Socially Responsible Marketing: is it really possible?
|20 - 21 November 2017||
MM-CSR Trisakti University Campus, Jakarta
The triple bottom-line approach of Sustainability or Corporate Social Responsibility presents many opportunities for Marketing. Embedding the triple bottom-line approach in Marketing will open doors to value addition for all stakeholders of an organization – as well as streamlining organizational efforts and further improving resource efficiency. Driven by a substance-based approach, Sustainable Marketing can translate into significant organizational savings, a more loyal customer-base and a reduced environmental footprint.
The program begins with outlining potential substance-based approaches. It also analyses current CSR trends related to Marketing & Communications and how these trends can help companies create a unique value proposition. It will demonstrate how effective CSR-based communications helps forge meaningful and impactful connections with stakeholders while strengthening corporate reputation as well as financial bottom-lines.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Aligning Wavelengths: What is CSR?
2. The CSR-Marketing Nexus: Opportunities for Marketing Value Addition
3. Communicating Substance: Best Practice Analysis in Indonesia and beyond
4. Who’s Who: Marketing-Centric Stakeholder Mapping Exercise
5. The Customer Value-Creation Hub: Exercise Defining Transformational Sustainable Marketing Tools
1. Fundamentals and best practices for positioning and marketing a cause connected to a social enterprise and/or for-profit company
2. An overview and brief history of purpose-driven “cause” marketing as a branding technique
3. An understanding of how companies identify not-for-profit organizations that align with their existing for-profit corporate cultures and missions
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service (Pengabdian Masyarakat) activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Maria Nindita Radyati Ph. D, Dip, Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Etrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : (021) 5793 0117
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : email@example.com
Registration form are available to download on link below. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.