Sustainability Reporting: "a necessary evil?"
|24 - 26 October 2019||MM-CSR Trisakti University Campus, Jakarta|
|26 - 28 December 2019||
MM-CSR Trisakti University Campus, Jakarta
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM (3 days)Introduction
Through sustainability reporting, a company conveys its sustainability strategy - how it’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies, practices and processes are helping the company to manage risk, to comply with regulations, to create value through efficiencies, and innovation. Over the course of the semester, students will learn how to successfully navigate this changing landscape of corporate sustainability reporting,and gain an understanding about how stakeholder collaboration, positive peer pressure and transparency are affecting corporate (sustainability) strategy.
The most widely used framework for sustainability reports are the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Guidelines for Sustainability Reporting. These guidelines have recently been transformed into the GRI Standards on Sustainability Reporting. In order to help mainstreaming sustainability reporting, the GRI has embarked on a global capacity building program supported by its local training partners. This course is based on the GRI Standards on Sustainability Reporting. Although primarily addressing sustainability reporting this course also addresses integrated reporting and its linkages with sustainability reporting.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
Part I: Introduction: Sustainability reporting and the GRI Guidelines
Part II: Prepare: Plan your GRI Sustainability Reporting Process
Part III: Connect: Engage with stakeholders
Part IV: Define: Defining your material Aspects and Boundaries
Part V: Monitor: Build your report
Part VI Report: Communicating your performance
By the end of the program, you will know:
1. Create a plan to develop your sustainability report
2. Identify, prioritise and communicate with your Stakeholders
3. Streamline reporting processes throughout your organisation
4. Recognise the internal procedures and mechanisms you will need to collect data/evidence
5. Incorporate other frameworks such as UN Global Compact Principles into sustainability reporting
6. Understand the structure of and relationships between the GRI Series of Standards.
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service (Pengabdian Masyarakat) activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Maria Nindita Radyati Ph. D, Dip, Cons., Dip. PM
Maria has over 20 years research and consulting experience in projects with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She has established two Master degree programs specialising in CSR and Social Etrepreneurship. Maria completed her PhD from University of Technology Sydney and is currently undertaking International Certification as a Management Consultant.
Juniati Gunawan M. Acc., Ph. D
Juniati completed her PhD from Edith Cowan University, Western Australia, School of Business & Accounting Philosophy Doctor in Sustainability & Annual Reporting. She specialized in Trainer for GRI (Sustainability Reporting Guideline), Certification for Sustainability Reporting & Assuror, and Certification for GCG & Annual Report. She has established Trisakti Sustainability Center at Trisakti
Three (3) day workshop: IDR 7.900.000,- (Jakarta)
10% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 weeks before the workshop day.
Packages for Organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 20.200.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 37.300.000 for 5 participants
• IDR 72.400.000 for 10 participants
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : (021) 5793 0117
Phone : 0812-9188-6387
Email : email@example.com
Registration form are available to download on link below. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.